Thursday, September 11, 2008

Duh....

Let me explain, I messed up the first post today by inserting the links to the discussed tunes wrong, then it took a few tries to figure out why I had messed up but I finally got it right. So today's post is Meanwhile Back In The Jungle (scroll down) the rest are attempts to get the links workin' so you could here those two great tunes, and now this is here to explain to scroll down to today's post. I did want to add one more link, that's the one to the archive of Hound radio shows: www.thehound.net. I'll be updating this blog regular like, and Brian who tends to the Hound archives adds new shows and podcasts weekly. Also in the next few days I'll start to add links to some blogs I read. Over & out for today I hope....

1 comment:

roscoe said...

yee ha!
The Hound Blog!

Cheers!

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra
copyright Hound Archive