Friday, April 3, 2009

Bill Pietsch remembered....

Can anyone identify the above arm? It seems someone out there went and got a silhouette of the late, great, Bill Pietsch (see my September blog entry if you're unfamiliar with Bill's life), the long missed drummer of the Church Keys, and sometimes front man for Purple Wizard, permanently inked onto their flesh. I'm not much of a tattoo fan, but Bill was a close friend and I was a huge fan of his and I'd quite curious about who is attached to this thing. The pic is taken from the cover of the Purple Wizard LP.

7 comments:

fiveash said...

Hound, I'm pretty sure it's Dave Lindsay. Unless someone else also got the same tattoo...

The Hound said...

Really? I'll have to have a look next time I see him.
That would make sense.

J.D. Hughes said...

Saw Sam Hopkins last night at The Lakeside, it's definitely Dave.

Todd McGovern said...

Purple Wizard has an LP coming out?
Do you have any details?

The Hound said...

"Purple Wizard has an LP coming out?
Do you have any details"?

It came and went years ago, I never heard it myself
but the cover had the band in silloutte and the tattoo of bill is from that cover pic.

tracie said...

Those look like girly arms! Dave L has string-beans for arms!!
TM

sex shop tienda said...

Quite helpful material, thank you for this post.

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra
copyright Hound Archive