Friday, October 30, 2009

Drunk!

James Brown's incredible megalomaniac post-arrest TV appearance-- "I smell good...." He's gotta be drunk.... Weddings are great to get drunk at....
Russians get mean when they are drunk, which is often, this guy picks (and loses) a fight with a tree.
I love this one from bonehead Hank Jr., skip ahead to 1:18 for the fun.... The Possum's been known to take a nip now and then... The Killer looks like he took piano lessons from Chico Marx on this one...a bit long but still entertaining.
Suggested soundtrack, 78's from guys named Jimmy:
Jimmy Liggins & his 3-D Music-- Drunk (Specialty)
Jimmy Myers & his Happy Highway Gang- Drunk Man Wiggle (Fortune)

5 comments:

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

I'm short on the candy for Halloween,so I might just dole out small shots of booze to the children,instead.Funny stuff.

Donna Lethal said...

I love that JB drunk clip. It's one of my favorite things. I saw him during his crack period, and he played the theme to "Entertainment Tonight" before he wandered offstage to dance with a befuddled woman in the audience. People left in droves.

The Hound said...

"I love that JB drunk clip."

Hank Ballard told me J.B. smoked dust every day for 25 years, so maybe it wasn't just drunk...

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

I think George Jones wins for the funny face!

papasean said...

Yup, James was on that PCP!

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra
copyright Hound Archive