Monday, February 23, 2009

Gillian's Found Photo #1

     My wife Gillian McCain collects photos, she especially likes found photos. One of her favorite genres is pix of kids, especially kids who are somewhat, errrr, let's say peculiar.
Notice the stain on this little tyke's shorts.  The Mickey Mouse guitar is a nice touch.
Do you suppose that he grew up and joined an Emo group? Maybe he's in Slipnot...
(above photo is Copyright Gillian McCain Collection meaning you can't reproduce it without permission or you'll bring a curse upon your house lasting seven generations).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY that's me,I've been looking for this photo for years !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe that's eddie van halen...he plays guitar and I would think still pee's in his pants.

Devil Dick said...

his name is Quinn, I used to drink with him all the time. He plays bass guitar and still pisses his pants when the shanty mick drinks....

J.D. Hughes said...

A fine left handed pants pissing Mickey Mouse fan.

Anonymous said...

It always strikes me as really weird that people toss out their family photos.

Anonymous said...

Gotta be Larry Mondello...

Anonymous said...

Why, I think that's a young GG Allin.

The Hound said...

"Why, I think that's a young GG Allin."
Didn't Leslie Caron play her in a movie?

Anonymous said...

Haw! You don't wanna hear HIS version of "Thank Heaven For Little Girls".

Anonymous said...

Can you say "Accidental Diane Arbus"? Good name for a Riot Grrrrl group.

The Barman said...

"you'll bring a curse upon you house lasting seven generations"

Er, I'd be more worried by being struck with incontinence.

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra
copyright Hound Archive