Monday, January 11, 2010

Mark Your Calender! Andre Williams/Nick Tosches Reading!

This should be a historic event, Friday, Feb. 5th Andre "Mr. Rhythm" Williams and "Nitro" Nick Tosches will be reading from their latest books at the Poetry Project at St. Marks Church (corner of E. 1oth Street & 2nd Ave, in Manhattan).
The last time Nick read there I met the woman I would later marry, good fortune is sure to shine on all who attend. More as the date approaches. Nick's latest-- Never Trust A Living God can be found here. Andre's first book-- Sweets & Other Stories (with a forward by Nick Tosches) can be found here.

2 comments:

Joe Bonomo said...

I really hope that I can manage to swing over for this one.

Jumpy said...

Nick once said to me: "It was a pleasure to meet you!'
Wow.
PJL

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra
copyright Hound Archive